Sunday, March 22, 2015

Amaechi's deputy dumps APC

The deputy to Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, Mr Tele Ikuru, Sunday, dumped his All Progressives Congress, APC, for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, describing the APC “As a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretence and deceit.”

Ikuru in a statement said “My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings. Today (Sunday), I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my boss and friend, I joined the APC, along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

“Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong, the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC.

“After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretence and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

source: vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments