Tuesday, April 28, 2015

HOD dances as Radiography dept, UNIZIK makes landmark achievements

Yes. Not only a politician should engage in a victory dance. It is for all of us. Today (4 days to my birthday), my Department had final M.Sc examinations for 5 students. A caller from Bauchi told me that d Department of Radiography and Radiological sciences, Nnamd Azikiwe University has made a landmark achievement as far as postgraduate Radiography education is concerned in this country. I did not understand earlier but he remarked that for the first time in this country, students from three key areas were graduated. He further noted that this is happening in less than one year that l assumed office as the Head of Department. I scanned through my memory and noted that out of the five students that did their final defense, 2 specialized in medical imaging, 2 in radiation and environmental protection and one in medical physics. To say the least, the excitement was quintessentially orgasmic. I thank God for everything and also my fellow lecturers in the Department. I am also grateful to the external and internal examiners, the rep of PG sch and finally the university management. With God, the best is yet to come.

Culled from Ugwu Anthony's fb wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments